Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About Me

Being a SAHM of 3 allows me the time to indulge in my passion of photography. Im just starting out but very eager to learn and i find myself with the camera in my hands most days. Currently i am in the process of portfolio building as there is no better way to learn than having hands on experience. I've decided to put together this blog to display some of my work with the hope that one day i will be fortunate enough to be able capture some special memories for you and your family.

*Children
*Families
*Couples
*Maternity
*Newborn

Im always looking for new models to ensure the diversity of my photography, so if you would like me to take some photos for you please dont hesitate to contact me through my contact details. *A pricing guide can be found under the pricing tab on my home page*

No comments:

Post a Comment